Well, it was "one of those days" at work today, so it was especially nice to come home and find a lovely comment on my blog from Tami at High Street Cottage! Thank you, Tami, for this sweet award, it is so kind of you to think of me with this honor!
I am to list seven things about me so you can get to know me better. Here is my list of things, in no particular order:
(1) I have three cats (I know!). They are all rescues. My "big cat" is 12 years old, my "tiny cat" is 11 years old, and my kitten (who outgrew tiny cat three or four months ago) is 10 months old. I love them with all my heart and consider them my little family.
(2) (Speaking of redheads, Tami! ...) I have a huge crush on Conan O'Brien. Love him! Love his beard! Love this pic of him!
(3) My favorite movies are (a) British (b) romantic (c) period dramas, and all my favorite actors (a rather long list!) are British.
(4) I'm 1/2 Italian and part Native American, but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me (I'm a fair-skinned blonde with hazel-y brown eyes).
(5) I am addicted to caramel frappuccinos from Starbucks and am convinced they are made with crack or some other highly habit-forming drug. I spend an unholy amount of money at Starbucks on a weekly basis.
(6) My favorite foods are Italian and Mexican. I could live on guacamole and salsa with warm, hand-made tortillas and orange-flavored butter. Yum!
(7) I'm still debating with myself whether or not to go to law school.
Because most of the blogs I read are quite well established, I am going to share this award with Lorene over at The Gilded Cherub, my blogosphere near-twin whose blog is also relatively new! Her blog is very pretty, and she is such a sweet, caring, lovely lady. Tag, Lorene!
Once again, thank you Tami!